It’s mod for MineTest game which allows to play any OGG file in game.
- Copy OGG file to mesecons_soundblock\sounds folder.
- Take soundblock (type /give mesecons_soundblock:block on the chat or search block in the inventory).
- Place soundblock on the ground.
- Click right button of mouse on soundblock – it opens configuration window.
- Channel – (string) channel’s name,
- Hearing distance – (integer) max. distance between block and player. If is greater than declared, player don’t hear anything from block,
- Next connect soundblock using digilines with e.g. microcontroller.
- If you want play sound, type in e.g. controller:
- channel – name of earlier declared channel
- oggfilename – name of ogg file in “mesecons_soundblock\sounds folder” without file extension
If is correct you should listen sound file.
CC BY 4.0
MineTest – Sound Block