NitroReportPDF is a plugin for Moodle that allows you to generate a PDF file as well as XLS, XLSX and a ZIP archive that contain the quiz data.
- Download the ZIP archive
- Copy the ‘nitroreportpdf’ folder to the [moodle directory] / mod / quiz / report directory on the server
- Recursively change the permissions for the ‘nitroreportpdf’ folder to 0755
- Recursively change the permissions for the ‘nitroreportpdf / cache’ folder to 0777
You can change the permissions through FileZilla
- launch your Moodle website in your web browser and complete the installation
- fill in the contact field, you can additionally fill in a declaration that, for example, will prohibit copying questions, it will be attached at the end of each PDF file (if forced or selected)
- Go to http://yourmoodlesite.com/admin/settings.php?section=modsettingsquizcatnitroreportpdf&action=checkupdate and in the ‘Checking for updates’ section check if the text ‘There is a new version!’ Update! ‘.
- If you see something like this, download the file: https://github.com/nitro2010/nitro_moodle_plugins/archive/master.zip
- Extract the ZIP file
- On the server, delete the nitroreportpdf folder in [moodle directory] / mod / quiz / report.
- From the unpacked ZIP file from ‘nitro_moodle_plugins-master / mod / quiz / report’ upload the folder ‘nitroreportpdf’ to the server to [moodle directory] / mod / quiz / report.
- Recursively change the permissions for the ‘nitroreportpdf’ folder to 0755.
- Recursively change the permissions for the ‘nitroreportpdf / cache’ folder to 0777.
- Launch your Moodle website in your web browser and complete the installation.
GPL 3 or later
This program is distributed in the hope that it might be useful, but without any warranty. It is provided “as is” without warranty in any sense, either express or implied, incl. also the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program rests with the user. In the event of a program defect, the user is responsible for all required repairs, service or fixes.
In no event will the author be liable for damages, including general, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising from or inability to use the program (including, but not limited to, loss of data or inaccurate data or losses suffered by the user or a third party in the result of a program crash in combination with other programs), even if the author has warned about the possibility of such damages.
The author prohibits the sale of this program.
The author reserves the right to prohibit the use of this program by specific people, institutions, companies without giving any reason. Violation of the ban by a given person or company will result in referring the matter to the legal ground.
The author does not provide any support.