§1 General Provisions
- This policy has been written in English.
- The current owner of the portal is Jarosław Maciejewski (email: email@example.com).
- The portal owner is also the data administrator.
- The site is private and mainly informative.
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the form on website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
- The website does not maintain an account register.
- The only accounts can be accounts of people registered to develop the page below. Then the name, surname, e-mail and password are processed.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, b.
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the contents of the Agreement, change or to resolve it and to properly implement the Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Each data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
- The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more efficient and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, the size of the font, the appearance of the website, etc .;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website
- Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
§4. Contact form
- The site allows contact via the form.
- The required personal details are: name, surname, email.
- These data are sent by email to the owner of the portal.
- They are not processed anywhere.
§5. Embedded content from other websites
- The articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., movies, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves analogously to the user’s direct visit to a specific site.