PL LOT – a virtual airline operating under the Second Life virtual environment.
The line was founded in 2017.
The name of the airline refers to the original name of Polish Airlines LOT – PLL LOT.
The virtual airline was closed on December 31, 2018 due to the lack of passenger interest.
PL LOT offered free, scheduled flights, announced by the “Passengers of SL” group and the possibility of public and private plane hire. All flights were offered on the ‘pay if you want’ basis, where a tip for the flight was welcome.
L LOT took its position at Second Norway Airport.
The main LOT Polish Airlines airports are:
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Angels Airport (SLAN)
- Arimto Airport (SLAY)
- Braniff-Unity Chamonix Reg Airport (SLBU)
- Cheerport Airport & Marina (SLCS)
- CinSal Airport (SLMS)
- Delchdork Regional Airport and Amusement Park (SLDR)
- East River Intercontinental Airport (SLEI)
- Fiji Island Airport (SLFI)
- Half Moon Bay Regional Airport (SLMB)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- Jorgie Airport International (SJAI)
- Kierna Rise Airstrip (SLKA)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Second Life International Airport (SLIA)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- White Star Airfield (SLWS)
In the LOT Polish Airlines fleet, apart from the company car, the virtual airline owned one Boeing 737-200 (Dani version) in painting PLL LOT.
Currently, flights are still being made, but less frequent.
The driving force of PL LOT was a bot based on the Corrade software. It allows and allows you to still get various information through public chat, group chat or IM. In addition to the ability to manage the bot / avatar allows you to get information about wind power in the region where the bot lives, order food and drink through the website, get a landmark of a given airport, etc. It is more advanced than the current bots in Second Life regarding ATC.