A program written for credit in one of the subjects.
C # program, .NET ASP
The Bézier curve was used in the program for drawing arcs.
This program consists of two separate programs:
– C # program,
– pages in ASP .NET (C #) – Silverlight is used to display arcs and the sequencing system, which takes parameters and values from the form via the GET method.
– possibility to enter any A, B and sequential expressions,
– selectable sequencing operations,
– swap (right, left),
– font size,
– saving to the database (Microsoft SQL Server)
– list of IDs, saved operations (option to update the list, delete elements, show saved operations)
Execution technologies: C #, ASP.NET, Silverlight, Microsoft SQL Server